💡 Course Introduction
In this series, you will learn how to incorporate Material Design in Angular.
This course will bridge the gap between Material Design and Angular, allowing you to harness the full potential of both technologies and deliver cutting-edge applications with an elegant and modern user interface.
We will have 2 paths in this course:
- Material 2
- Material 3 (a.k.a Material You)
For Material 2 path, we will learn 2 approaches:
- Angular Material Component
- Material Web Components
Lastly, For Material 3 (a.k.a Material You) path, we will learn how integrate web components in Angular.
By the end of this course, you'll have gained the expertise to use both, Material 2 and Material 3 (a.k.a. Material You) in Angular.
📖 What you will learn
1. First things first - Basics
2. Material 2: Angular Material Components
3. Material 2: Material Components Web
4. Material 3 (Material You): Material Web
Hi 👋, I am Dharmen Shah, and I will be your Angular Material Dev instructor
🚀 Ready to get started?
No matter which plan you buy, it's just a matter of time and content progress
- 19+ articles written in digestible formIN PROGRESS
- Full Source Code for All ArticlesIN PROGRESS
- More Bonuses like office hours, access to components, etc. PLANNED
1. What exactly I will get, if I buy this course?
You will get below material upon buying of this course:
- Access to all the articles written for this series
- Access to all the code explained in the articles
- Access to office hours with the instructor
2. If I buy course now, will I have access to everything the course will have?
3. Who is this series for?
4. What versions of Angular is this compatible with?
5. What is type of this course/series? Is it live or video courses?
To know more about my writing style, please go through some of my articles.
6. How often do you update content?
7. How do I contact someone if I need more help?